UPDATE! A Scientists in the Field survey for teachers, librarians, and educators!
We still need your help! Take a minute to check out this survey!
As we approach 15 years of publishing the Scientists in the Field series, it is easy to see how much the books have evolved and changed since their inception. We’d like to see what you, the readers and sharers of these books, think about the series in general and these changes.
If you have a moment, please check out the survey, which should only take about 5-10 minutes of your time, and share it with other teachers, librarians and educators that you know. There is a spot at the end to leave your email address to be entered into a drawing to win some Scientists in the Field titles.
Thanks so much!
by Erica Zappy
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING