Scientists in the Field subject featured in TIME magazine
Did any of you happen to catch the August TIME magazine cover story, A World Without Bees/The Plight of the Honeybee? Those of you who have read Loree Griffin Burns’ The Hive Detectives might have recognized some of the names featured in Bryan Walsh’s article illustrating the serious trouble we, as humans, will be in if the bees continue to disappear. We always aim to publish books about important, relevant subjects in the field of science and nature, and since Colony Collapse Disorder is a troubling issue for all of us, we are happy to see it getting more worldwide exposure. Check out the article and read The Hive Detectives if you haven’t already!
by Erica Zappy
Image from Wikipedia
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING