How Research Can Make You THROW UP!
In case you missed it, check out the blog I wrote for I.N.K. (Interesting Nonfiction for Kids), where I recount a very challenging hike up Mount St. Helens that photographer Tom Uhlman and I did while researching Eruption! Volcanoes and the Science of Saving Lives. It’s a grueling story you would never know from reading the book…
by Elizabeth Rusch
About Elizabeth Rusch
Elizabeth lives in Portland, Oregon, with her family. The Mighty Mars Rovers: The Incredible Adventures of Spirit and Opportunity was her first book for the Scientists in the Field series, followed by Eruption! – about vulcanologists – scientists who study volcanoes--and her newest book, The Next Wave: The Quest to Harness the Power of the Oceans. You can visit Liz online at www.elizabethrusch.com.
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING