Amazing see-through monster frogs!
Check out these incredible images of see-through frogs! Scientists are working hard to discover the effects of pollution, pesticides, and climate change on the natural world.
Dramatic alterations in the physicality of some frog populations are helping them find answers. Are fertilizers and other farm chemicals creating a genetic deformity that causes frogs to grow multiple sets of legs? What will the long-term effects be for wetland amphibians? And what can we do to help?
Want to dig deeper into the science of saving these animals? Don’t miss The Frog Scientist by Pamela S. Turner, with amazing frog photography by Andy Comins.
by Amy Cherrix
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING